史努比和小伙伴们的神回复~ 专治不开心!
从龙套狗到影视帝,史努比借着大电影不做单身狗了。这只超级自信,异于常狗的小猎犬身边还有许多奇葩的小伙伴,他们的经典对白戳中笑点萌点了!
Linus: My teacher ...understands me!
莱纳斯:我的老师……懂我!
Lucy: Either she's a genius or she's new on the job.
露西:她要么是个天才,要么就是新来的。
Charlie Brown: Dogs are really kind of peculiar... all they ever think about is eating... I call it a lack of depth.
查理?布朗:汪星人真是奇怪……他们想的就只有吃……我管这种表现叫做“缺乏深度”。
Snoopy: I prefer to think of it as singleness of purpose!
史努比:我更愿意说这是“一心一意”!
(Linus gets glasses.莱纳斯戴眼镜了。)
Charlie Brown: I'm sorry that you have to wear glasses Linus...
查理?布朗:莱纳斯你戴眼镜了,我很遗憾……
Linus: Don't feel sorry for me. I can see things now that I never even knew existed before! Take Lucy for instance... for the first time I realize what a gorgeous creature she really is!
莱纳斯:不必为我遗憾。戴上眼镜我能看到以前从来没看到过的东西!比方说露西……我还是第一次觉得她是那么可爱的小菇凉!
Lucy: Glasses haven't improved only his sight... they've also improved his sarcasm!
露西:眼镜改进的不仅是他的视力……还让他学会讽刺了!
Charlie Brown: Well Snoopy, what are your plans for today?
查理?布朗:好吧,史努比,你今天都有什么计划?
Snoopy: Plans? I hadn't even thought about it. But I suppose I'll sleep a little this morning. Then this afternoon I'll take a short nap and later on I'll try to get some more sleep. Those are good plans!
史努比:计划?我还没想计划这个问题。不过我想早上会睡一会儿,然后下午我要打个盹,再晚些我会尽力多睡一会儿。这些计划不错吧!
Lucy: Do you think I'm a crabby person?
露西:你觉得我这个人暴躁么?
Charlie Brown: Yes, I think you're a very crabby person.
查理?布朗:是的,我觉得你很暴躁。
Lucy: WELL WHO CARES WHAT YOU THINK?
露西:谁稀罕你怎么想的?
Violet: It simply goes without saying that you are an inferior human being!
阿兰:不用说就能看出来你是一个卑微的人类!
Charlie Brown: If it goes without saying, why did you say it?
查理?布朗:既然不用说,那你干吗要说出来?
Charlie Brown: Why did you write "Charlie Brown is a blockhead" on the sidewalk?
查理?布朗:为什么你要在人行道上写“查理?布朗是傻瓜”?
Lucy: Because I sincerely believe you ARE a blockhead! I have to write down what I believe is true - it's my moral responsibility!
露西:因为我打心底里觉得你是个傻瓜!我不得不把我相信的写下来——这是我的道德责任!
Charlie Brown: Deep down I admire her moral integrity!
查理?布朗:对她的道德诚信,我深感佩服!