I keep thinking times will never change, keep on thinking things
will always be the same 不停地想一切都不会改变,一切都会保持不变。
keep (on) doing something 不停地做某事
I keep telling you, but you won't listen!
She pretended not to hear, and kept on walking.
(2) But when we leave this year we won‘t be coming back, no more
hanging out cause we’re on a different track 但是今年我们离开之后,就不会回来了,不能再一起玩,因为我们已经踏上不同的人生道路。
hang out (with) 相处、一起玩 (to spend a lot of time in a particular place or with particular people)
I don't really know who she hangs out with.
Where do the youngsters hang out?
(3) we're moving on and we can't slow down
我们只能一直向前,脚步无法停止。
(4) These memories are playing like a film without sound
这些记忆就像无声的电影在(脑子里)播放。
(5) I didn't know much of love but it came too soon.
我(当时)并不知道爱是什么,一切都来得太早了
Don’t know much of something 不太了解
(6) this is how it feels...
我现在的感觉就是。。。
(7) As we go on, we remember all the times we had together
生活继续,但是在一起的时光我们不会忘记。
(8) And as our lives change, come whatever, we will still be,
friends forever 无论生活如何改变,无论以后遇到什么,我们将永远是朋友。
(9) Still be trying to break every single rule
还像以前一样不守规矩。
Every single 每一个(强调作用)
Don't write down every single word I say.
He works every single day.
(10) Can Heather find a job that won't interfere with her tan? Heather 会不会因为晒黑了而影响找工作。
interfere with something/somebody 阻碍(某事的发生或进展)(to prevent something from succeeding or from happening in the way that was planned )
Anxiety can interfere with children's performance at school.
(11) I keep thinking that it's not goodbye.
不停地想这并不是真的离别。
(12) Will we think about tomorrow like we think about now?
未来,是不是我们现在所想像的
(13) Can we survive it out there? = Can we make it somehow?
我们以后是否能有所作为?
(14) I guess I thought that this would never end. And suddenly
it's like we're women and men
以前总觉得学校的生活永远不会结束。似乎突然间,我们都长大了